Friday, November 8, 2013

New Challenge: Thanks

Hello everyone!  Please remember that we now require the use of Dilly Beans images in our challenges - you can find the rest of our rules over on the right-hand sidebar - thanks!

Our first place winner from last week's Fall Colors challenge is:


 Congrats, DebbieM!  Please e-mail me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Dilly Beans Winner" in the subject line and include your choice of 3 digi stamps from Dilly Beans.

Our top 3 are:

1.) Lynne Walker
2.) Kelli G.
3.) Sharon R.

Please e-mail JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Dilly Beans Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send along your badges.  Thanks again for playing!

Welcome to a new challenge at Dilly Beans!  Our theme this week is:

Thanks!
 And here are some thankful projects from our fabulous Design Team.






4 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much, you made my day!
DebbieM

CarlaKH said...

Gorgeous DT creations!

cass said...

Cute thank yous

KristyLee said...

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!
All and I do mean All of these DT projects are super amazing, the lay outs, the coloring, great creativity Ladies, you gals Rock!
Peace,
KristyLee